Buy gorgeous printable tags with the click of a button! Paypal accepted gladly!

~*~

Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trio of Free Printable Kitchen Jar Tags for Homemade Goodies


Use this link to go to my pro account at sendspace.com and download your own copy of a file featuring 3 tags in 3 colors with 3 different sayings!


See the earlier posts here and on the main page to see HOW to save the file! And here is a "singlet" to give you an idea of what these look like - a bit over 2.25 by almost 4 inches. I also posted a singlet over on my Penniwigs blog.

Be sure to click the image, click again to load a larger image, maybe even click again IF a little "+" sign shows up, then RIGHT-CLICK to save. These files look huge but print correct size.

3 comments:

  • nancy huggins

    Is there supposed to be a set of the jar tags? I could only get 1 to show..How do I get the Easter tags? Are they for sale or???
    I Love your tags and it is sooo nice of you to be giving them to us free :)

  • Olde Dame Penniwig

    Nancy, use the link provided to get the trio of tags. It's a download from a place I store the files on the web, and you can save the single examples as well in this case. Look for those LINKS whenever I post something free!

  • Unknown

    Like your labels but, can't print the homemade red label. It send to something to buy..thought these were free????

Post a Comment